Faculty & Administration
DAVID ANAYA SANCHEZ M.D.
Medical School Director
- Medical Doctor (a licensed doctor with 31 years in practice )
Dr. Sanchez graduated from the University of UCLA. Medical Clinic Anaya Medical Center located in the city of Santa Ana, CA. Specializes in Family Medicine and endocrinologists. Dr. Sanchez is affiliated with Orange County Global Medical Center and UC Irvine Medical Center.
MRS. DAGENAIS, R.N.
Nursing Assistant and Phlebotomy Program Director
- Register Nurse ( licensed Register Nurse with 25 years in practice )
Mrs. Dagenais has more than 25 years of experience in the healthcare field. She is one of the most disciplined, motivating and amazing human beings you will ever find. She not only oversees the programs but also dedicates her time in tutoring and preparing the students before they take their State Board exams. She has a passion for helping others and ensures that all students receive a high-quality education.
Miss. Kassandra Gonzalez Admissions
School Administrator Assistant/Career Counseling.
- B.A. in Sociology
Miss Kassandra Gonzalez graduated from the California State University Dominguez Hills, in Sociology with her knowledge understanding the needs of students Miss. Kassandra will help to promote students’ self-esteem, counseling and create a social environment that students will benefit in their careers at QBICS Career College.n.
DOCTOR WAFAA GEIRGUIS.
Medical Assistant Instructor
- Medical Doctor ( licensed to practice in Egypt)
- Accredited CPR Instructor
- Health Care Coordinator/Counselor
Special passion for education, mentoring, human development, and helping others achieve their goals.
Coordinated the health care of families in under-developed areas.
Consulted with families on family issues, health care, education, and economic development.
Instructed and counseled patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; discussing family planning; providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living, promoting wellness and health maintenance.
Director / Phlebotomy Instructor
- Accredited CPT1 Instructor
- Health Care Coordinator/Counselor
Ms. Gutierrez is an approved Director through the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education and Licensed CPT 1 Technician. She has more than 10 years of experience in Administration, Admissions and in the Education field. She strongly believes in the Lord and enjoys helping others. As a dedicated Licensed CPT 1 she also works for a Laboratory and as a Mobile Phlebotomist. With her experience and background, she will be more than happy to provide you with some of the information on the field.
Mrs. Maria Zepeda
Administrator Assistant/ Externship and Placement Coordinator
Mrs. Maria Zepeda is a versatile and energetic individual who has more than 3 years of experience helping students obtain employment in their careers. Not only does he assist students with employment services and externships, but also tutors and prepares students for their GED exams.
MR.EHKY YAOHYEN G.HERNANDEZ
- Computer Science Professor AI
- Multi-discipline Computer Languages
- Approved Chief Education Officer through the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
- CTT+ Classroom/Virtual classroom Instructor
- Microsoft Certified Trainer MCT
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Network Plus
- A+ Technician
- Web developer
- Languages: English and Spanish
- Activities: Starting new projects, reading, helping and reaching out to the community.